- MSc Tourism and Hospitality Management, PhD in Tourism Management
- Tourism and Gastronomy
- Tourism Enterprises and Sustainable Development
- Destination branding & tourism marketing
- Cultural heritage and Community Based Tourism
- J. Ndlovu (2009) Strategic marketing for tourism and hospitality. Windhoek: Polytechnic of Namibia.
- J. Ndlovu (2010) Branding as a strategic tool to reposition a destination. LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing.
- J. Ndlovu, & E.T. Heath, (2010) Destination branding in a Crisis: challenges of the effects of politics on tourism in Zimbabwe. In Kaufmann, H.R. 2010 International Consumer Behavior: A Mosaic of Eclective Perspectives- Handbook on International Consumer Behavior. Access. UK.
- J. Ndlovu (2013) Namibia’s conservancy sector, 2010. In Pierre Benckendorff, Dagmar Lund-Durlacher (Forth coming) International Cases In Sustainable Travel & Tourism. Good Fellow Publishers.
Selected Conference Presentations
- J. Ndlovu 2004. Strategic Management in the Hospitality and Tourism industry: developing a strategy. Presented to the General Managers for the Zimbabwe Sun Hotels: Post Graduate Diploma in management: 10 May, 2004. Bulawayo Polytechnic, Hotel School, Zimbabwe.
- J. Ndlovu, 2005. Evaluating Domestic Tourism Strategy. Presented on 20th February, 2006. University of Pretoria PhD Colloquium. University of Pretoria, South Africa
- J. Ndlovu & E. Nyakunu (2008). The role of Tour operators in creating travel opportunities: A Case of Zimbabwe. Proceedings of the International (Annual) Conference for Consumer Behavior and Retailing Research (5th CIRCLE). University of Nicosia, Cyprus, 26th – 29th March, 2008
- J. Ndlovu, 2009. Feedback on the training trends work shop: implications to the Hospitality Management curriculum. Presented to the Stakeholder’s workshop and the programme curriculum advisory committee. 10th September, 2009. Kleines Ham, Windhoek, Namibia
- J. Ndlovu, E. Nyakunu & E.T. Heath, (2009). Developing Domestic Tourism Strategy: a survey of Key Stakeholders in Namibia. Proceedings of the International (Annual) Conference for Consumer Behavior and Retailing Research, Centre for International Research in Consumers Location and their Environments (6th CIRCLE Conference), Dornbirn (Austria), April 16th -18th 2009.
- J. Ndlovu & E. Nyakunu. (2010) A Framework for Successful Integration of Theory and Practice at the Polytechnic of Namibia, Hospitality and Tourism School to improve graduate employability. Proceedings of the 7th CIRCLE Conference, ESTHE, Portugal 7th- 9th April, 2010.
- J. Ndlovu , E. Nyakunu,. & E. Kavita (2011) Re-defining the Rural space in the Kuiseb Delta: Examining the potential tourism benefits for the Topnaars in Namibia. Proceedings of the 8th CIRCLE Conference, Dubrovnik, Croatia- 27th – 29th April, 2011.
- J. Ndlovu (2011) Development of the Luderitz Hotel training centre. Africa United Group, Protea Hotels. 11 July, 2011. Windhoek. Presented to the stakeholders for the Luderitz Waterfront Development.
- J. Ndlovu & G. Cloete (2011). Evaluating the Perceptions and Attitudes of Hospitality Management Students Towards Practical Courses in Namibia. 13-14th September, 2011. School of Tourism and Hospitality, University of Johannesburg, South Africa.
- M.E. Kimaro & J. Ndlovu (2012) Socio-economic impacts of local private tourism businesses on improving rural livelihoods in Namibia: central or peripheral? International Conference on Sustainable Tourism in Developing Countries (ICST-DC) “Challenges in Tourism Development and Sustainability” 8-9 August, 2012. Zanzibar Beach Resort, Tanzania.
- Hospitality Services; Hospitality in practice; Tourism marketing; Strategic hospitality and tourism management; Strategic marketing for hospitality and tourism; Public relations for Tourism; Tourism and Local Economic Development; Tourism Destination Management; Research methodology; Food and beverage management; Food and beverage preparation and service; Hotel and Institutional management; Introduction tourism, Tourism operations; Tourism in the SADC.