- PhD (International Relations) (LSE);
- MPhil (International Relations) (Cantab);
- BA Hons (Political Studies and Communication Studies) (RAU, now UJ)
- South Africa foreign policy, Brazil foreign policy, International Relations Theory
- International Relations, Foreign Policy Analysis
- Dr Moore is currently supervising a number of PhD and Masters candidates. Some of the subject areas supervised include the domestic politics of Burundi, Black Industrialist Policy in South Africa; Amnesty in Nigeria, and Grassroots Reconciliation in Zimbabwe. She is interested in supervising in the broad areas of International Relations and African Politics.
- Editor in Chief: African Security Review (since January 2017)
- Cohort Research Support for Postgrad Students; Internationalism in the Global South. New projects are in development.