|Discipline||Political Science & International Relations|
|Phone||033 260 5694|
|Office Address||NAB 315|
- BSoc. Sc. (Ethics Studies & Political Science) UKZN;
- BSSH (Political Science) UKZN;
- M. Social Sc. (Political Science) UKZN
- PhD (UKZN)
- University of Zululand 2013
- International Humanitarian Intervention; South Africa’s Foreign Policy
- International Relations & Political Science
Complete Research Record:
- Hadebe, S. 2012. The Impact of NATO Intervention in Kosovo and the Changing Rules of International Humanitarian Intervention. MSS. Pietermaritzburg: University of KwaZulu-Natal.
Papers in Conference:
- Hadebe, S. 2013. Strange Truth; Pseudo Reconciliation: An Assessment of South Africa’s Truth and Reconciliation Commission. Presented at the South African Association of Political Studies’ Regional Conference. December 2013 at the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
- Hadebe, S. 2013. The Changing Nature of International Humanitarian Intervention. Presented at the University of Zululand 2nd Annual Faculty of Commerce & law Conference. August 2013 at Richards Bay.