- BA Psychology (UJ)
- BSSH (UKZN)
- MSS (UKZN)
- PhD (In Progress)
- Youth unemployment and graduate unemployment; Socio-economic exclusion of Rastafari adherents; digitilisation of work.
- Organising Production; South African Labour Market; Theories and concepts of the world of work; Diversity and Equity in the world of work; and Economic policy, labour market and job creation in South Africa.
Awards and Honors
- Golden Key International Society; Nominated to attend the 2018 International Scholar Laureate Program Delegation on international Relations & Diplomacy held in China.
- Exploring the influences of South African workplace change and its contribution to Xenophobic attacks in KwaZulu-Natal, Durban. Sibusisiwe Chibambo
- Job satisfaction amongst retail employees at Ackermans Durban. Mamello Molapo
- The experiences of unemployed humanities graduates who have gone through the internship programme in KwaZulu-Natal, Durban. Siyanda Mpanza
- Welfare, and University preparation for learners